The Roller Suspension™ system is available as an option on most models. It features all the same benefits as the standard solid-mounted undercarriage, but as the industry’s first all-steel suspension system, it provides a better level of comfort without sacrificing durability.
• Steel leaf springs provide more comfort without utilizing flimsy plastic or rubber components, minimizing maintenance costs
• Operate your loader in more conditions – even sand and pea rock
• Experience a new level of comfort with reduced vibration and noise
• Increased fuel tank capacities mean you can operate longer without refueling
Regardless of whether you choose standard undercarriage or the Roller Suspension system, Bobcat compact track loaders feature a fully enclosed, solid-mounted steel undercarriage that protects components, such as hoses and drive motors, from damage. Its design minimizes moving parts, reduces required maintenance and stabilizes both the loader and work group – making it the best type of undercarriage for grading.
• Steel Imbed Tracks
• Better Wear and Protection of Components
• Forged Steel Idlers
Loader Track Options
A variety of tread patterns accommodate your various applications. Wide tracks are a good choice when lower ground pressure and flotation are desired. For increased ground pressure, added traction and pushing force, choose a narrow track (available in C, H and Block patterns). The Turf Pattern is designed for turf and landscaping applications where reduced ground pressure is desired.
Bobcat rubber tracks come in multiple tread patterns to accommodate various applications. Optimize your track loader’s performance by selecting a track that matches your needs. Wide tracks are a good choice when lower ground pressure and flotation are desired. For increased ground pressure, added traction and pushing force, choose a narrow track.
• C-Pattern rubber tracks are the original Bobcat track with off-set lugs for a balanced ride and less vibration.
• Block Pattern rubber tracks have a staggered tread pattern offering a comfortable ride on hard surfaces and minimal ground disturbance.
• Multi-Bar Lug rubber track has a greater number of tread lugs per foot, providing a smoother ride than traditional lug patterns and excellent traction.
• Non-marking tracks are available in Multi-Bar Lug and Turf Pattern. Choose non-marking tracks to prevent marks on driveways and sidewalks. The Turf pattern is designed for turf and landscaping applications to reduce the risk of damage to delicate surfaces.